Sydney is now 9 months old. And with that milestone we get another doctor's visit. Sydney is 29 1/2 inches which is 97th percentile. Her weight has gone down to 75th percentile. She's at 20 lbs. 8oz. Her head is 44cm which is right down them middle of the percentiles. She is a happy baby. She has started to sit up all on her own now. She learned to pull herself up people and things from her cousin Julien. I think that is what started her learning to sit up. She has also started doing a half army crawl. But only when she sees something she really really wants. Like a phone or remote control. Which is exactly how I captured this video of her doing a genuine crawl for a massive and lengthy 5ft.
Crawler from
Cherilyn Wicks on
Vimeo.
Then here are a few other pictures that I've wanted to put on for awhile.
 |
| This is her new snorting face |
The absolute best part of that video is you talking to her Dave. She turns you into a pile of mush and I love it.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Please do not become self conscious about the baby talk on camera after reading my comment. Thank you.
High five, lil darling
ReplyDelete