Friday, August 19, 2011

Getting Back to It

I've gotten out of the habit of blogging regularly, so I'm going to try to get back to regular updates.  I have quite a few things to post so rather than burn myself out again with a bunch of posts at the same time I'll try to put out a few at a time to get back into it.  Since Ragbrai Sydney has started to develop some new skills.  She loves to play with her Spider-man ball.  She flaps her arms wildly and knocks the ball around.  Usually she knocks it the same direction.  So I sit wherever she is hitting the ball and I roll it back to her.  She Loves it.  And I love it too.  We get to play catch.  I didn't think we could play catch until she was a lot older.  It's great, especially since softball has been on hiatus for the last 2 weeks.  Also as you can see from the pictures she's started to read the New England Journal of Medicine.  Either she's trying to take after her mohma and become a doctor.  Or she's trying to take after her daddy and get trivial pursuit skills.  Only time will tell.




No comments:

Post a Comment