Friday, August 19, 2011

Ragbrai comes to Coralville

Our last couple days of Ragbrai we were in Coralville and then Davenport.  While we were in Coralville we stayed with the Stechers.  Sydney got to play with Hannah and Olivia for a couple days before we finished out the ride.  We also got to visit Jake, Ayaka and Leon the night before the last ride.  I unfortunately got sick so I didn't get to ride the last day.  But that let me hang out more with the girls.  I learned a few things on Ragbrai this year. 

1. Stealth Bombers are awesome.
2. When the heat index is above 110 no one should be riding their bike for more than 3 hours.
3. The cuteness of babies is exponential when you have more than one of them in the same place.
4. Eating mexican food 3 times in 4 days will cause my digestive system to mutiny.
5. I can eat Quinton's even when my body won't accept any other food
6. I miss Coralville

We had a great time this year and hopefully we can get together with everyone we saw more often than just Ragbrai from now on.

Naptime with PawPat


The boys arrive on the strip


Sydney and Hannah enjoying the mexican food

"I dare you to take that picture.....Punk"

Sydney's favorite toy is now restaurant menus













No comments:

Post a Comment