Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Wicks Mystery (aka A Wickstery!!)

A crime was commited yesterday morning.  It occurred between 10:07 and 10:08 am.  Someone soiled my sweatpants!  Who would do such a thing.  Here is a rundown of the suspects.

Did I somehow soil my own trousers?  I am no longer on painkillers, so I doubt it.
The annoying cat unfortunately had an alibi.  He was busy trespassing for a nap in the kennel.
Could it have been Odin?  Unlikely, due to his inability to be sneaky.
Cherilyn was trapped in a box during the time in question.  It couldn't have been her.
That only leaves one possibility.  It was The Bath-Time Baby!


Well there is a lesson to be learned here.  Don't take the diaper off of the baby:

1. While water is running
2.  Until the bathtub is ready
3.  Unless you want urine to be applied to your lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment