The other night we went out shopping to get Sydney a winter coat and snow suit. We went to a used children's clothing store and we were very successful. We found a nice coat and a nice snowsuit that was hidden in the 12 month section. While Cherilyn looked at some other clothes. Sydney and I found the toys. She found a push cart like we have at home and started to walk. She took off and just kept going and going. I was helping to guide her around and make sure she didn't run into anyone. She circled the entire store twice going non-stop before she finally decided she was tired. Cherilyn thinks she will be walking very soon. But Sydney was stubborn about crawling too. She was content with rolling everywhere. Just like now she is content with crawling everywhere. One of these days she's just going to decide ok I'm going to walk now and never crawl again. Here is Sydney modeling her new warm coats.


No comments:
Post a Comment