Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Target Field

Cherilyn and I had a great time at Target Field.  I say awesome often but walking in the plaza up to the right field gate was genuinely awesome.  I had some Awe.  It is a beautiful place.  We had a very good time.  Unfortunately the Royals lost but the game was spectacular.  10 innings and both teams played well.  Sydney did very well at the babysitters.  They had two little girls, one of whom is also named Sydney so when we pulled up they were patiently and excitedly waiting for us out on the front lawn.  Of course I forgot the bottles of milk on the kitchen counter causing us to miss the first inning, but all was splendiforous.  At the game we were sitting in the lower deck behind home plate.  We were under the overhang but still had a great view of the field, just not the rest of the stands. Michelle and Garett were at the game too, so we got to hang out with them for a few innings as well.  We had a great night.



















No comments:

Post a Comment