Sunday, April 24, 2011

5 Months Old and Easter

Saturday Sydney turned 5 months old.  We went down to Cherokee to visit Cherilyn's family.  When we first arrived we were greeted by screams....Yes screams.  Of joy?  Probably.  But that wouldn't have been discernible to an unbiased listener. Definite screams.  We had fun hanging out a the Great Grandparents house with all the Kleihauers.  Later that night Paul and Deb brought over Xzavier and Kalexis to meet Sydney. Odin made sure we didn't forget about him either.


Hangin' with Nanette

I think I had the same reaction to the singing bunny


With the Great Grands








Exhausting


Odin is upset that everyone is blocking his view of the window



This morning we went to church and then had lunch before heading back out.  We tried to take a family picture with Odin and it mostly worked.  It looks like I'm the one messing up the pictures instead of him.  We still got some good pics of Sydney in her Easter Dress









1 comment:

  1. Here's hoping the screams are used up. Gpop and Nana are looking for a quiet few days in Sydneyland

    ReplyDelete