Friday, April 29, 2011
Dirty Jobs
Mere minutes ago Sydney and I were sitting watching Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe. It's a very interesting and entertaining show where Mike goes around showcasing jobs that are not always dirty, but are usually important jobs that people don't normally think of. Sydney in the spirit of the show expressed her enjoyment in the form of a poop. When I picked her up I noticed a slippery substance on her foot. I thought it might be sweat....but you already know what it was. Looking down at myself I also noticed multiple brown spots on my shirt and pants. Perhaps Sydney was just looking out for me. The Twins/Royals game is about to start and I was still wearing my Twins shirt. As a true Royals fan she knew that couldn't stand. Luckily she noticed, and now she is bathed and I am wearing a different shirt in preparation for cheering on the Royals. Poop is becoming one of her best communication methods along with crying, cooing, screaming, smiling, and squirming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nana wants to add Our Sydney also giggles, reaches, kicks and talkS with her eyes and hands.
ReplyDelete