Today Sydney is 4 months old. We were going to celebrate with a stroller walk outside, but someone decided to ask for more snow today. That someone being the horrible excuse for a human being Nik Wachter. Yes Nik, you are a poopy face. So since it snowed 5 inches today Sydney and I hung out inside and played with Odin and Owlivia. Now I apologize to Jim and Beth for the offensive picture below, but when Texas lost to Iowa State in football I lost a bet and a little bit of myself. Here is the happy 4 month old.
Tonight for dinner I made a surprisingly easy meal. I marinated chicken in Caesar dressing and then grilled it up. I also made a delicious and easy Strawberry Spring Salad. Spring mix, walnuts, strawberries, and blue cheese. Then the dressing was 1/4 cup italian dressing, tablespoon honey, tablespoon soy sauce, and 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil. It was great and very easy. Give it a try. I'd show you a picture but all that was left was this.
I almost gagged but your warning helped. If you need an idea - you can always get yellow iron on letters that spell out "Sucks". We did it to a onesie my friends Alanna and Tom gave us - they are Michigan fans. Check out the 9th picture in this album on FB: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2426091&id=14816922&l=c4c235cf4a
ReplyDeleteShe looks great in that Cardinal and Gold!! We'll get her more!!!!
ReplyDelete