Today we went to the evening Ash Wednesday service with Sydney. She was great for the first 3/4ths of the service. Then she got tired and wanted to let everyone know about it. However she did announce her presence twice earlier on. Both times she chose pauses in the service when it was silent. The first time during a pause I heard a prolonged bbrrrrtttt. The 2 girls in front of us turned around, and all I could do was nod. Yes, she did just fill her diaper. Thank you for your concern. The second time was just before we went up for ashes. This time it was a loud Burp. I love it. She's our girl, that's for sure.
During the days Sydney and I have been hanging out. I've been painting my Tau miniatures while she sleeps. She's also been trying to help me find some new shows to take the place of Lost and 24. Beth asked me about that when we visited them. I think I finally have an answer. Chicago Code. It's great so far. It's almost a tamed shiny version of The Wire(nothing is as good as The Wire) with it's own unique spin on things. I've also been re-watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer which is great as always and all current vampire shows and movies should be ashamed of themselves. Castle is also a good show, mostly because of Nathan Fillion. He'll always be Captain Mal to me. Enough TV talk here are a few cute pictures of Sydney discovering her lady bug feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment