Sunday, March 27, 2011

My favorite things

I've been thinking about doing this for awhile now.  I hope I'm not infringing upon Beth's copyright but this is pretty much a rip off of her "Things I Love" posts.  In honor of one of my favorite events of all-time.  That would be Kansas losing in a huge upset in the NCAA tournament.  This is the second year in a row too.  A huge thanks go out to VCU and UNI.  You guys are awesome and I will always cheer for you, unless of course you play Texas.  Anyway here are some of my favorite things about Mannying so far.

  • Having Sydney fall asleep on her belly while she is lying on my chest.  She's so cuddly.
  • Her huge smile when I come into her room in the morning
  • When Sydney is sleeping sometimes I see her flailing her legs violently.  So I get up to help calm her down when suddenly I hear a huge fart.  Then when I go look at her lying in her pack and play she is sound asleep again.
  • Today she started getting angry after a short while napping.  I went to heat up a bottle and then back to her room to change her.  By the time I went down stairs and back up again she had found her thumb and had soothed herself back to sleep.  This is the first time she has done this and I hope it continues.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know anything about copyrights so I won't press any charges.

    ReplyDelete