Today I was pondering to myself..."Beth has so many poop stories. I wonder if I'll get to blog any poop stories"...And with that I jinxed myself. Not that this is nearly as good as any of Beth's poop stories.
Like this one......Click here mom. . So we were going about our business. Cherilyn had this morning off so we got to sleep in. It was so great, we were having so much fun. Cherilyn dressed her in this fabulous outfit with a very small hat.
 |
| Outfit #1 |
Please note the picture subtitles, they will make more sense as we go. Sydney was having a great time playing under the sea, and she didn't have to just listen to me sing the first line over and over again because I downloaded the actual song. Hooray iTunes. I was playing Red Dead Redemption for the first time in awhile and all was good. Hooray Playstation!
 |
| What do they got? A lot of sand |
 |
| We got a hot crustacean band |
 |
| The eve of eruption |
You'll notice that as I played she is on my lap. I noticed a warm feeling localized directly under Sydney. When I checked under her I discovered that she was fairly well soaked. Then looking down at my jeans I noticed that I was too. Fun times, Hooray PeePee! So I went up and changed her. During this process she is extremely happy. Changing time is always her favorite time. I noticed that the only thing that really got wet was her pants, so rather than change everything I put on new pants leaving the same (onesy, onzi, one-z, onesee?) Does anyone know how to spell that? Anyway here she is after that ordeal.
 |
| Outfit #1.33333 repeating of course |
 |
| Leroy Jeeeeeeenkinsss!! |
 |
| She seems fairly happy at this point |
So after the costume change things were good once again. At least for a 1/2 hour. At this point she is screaming and inconsolable. Now I'll mention that when I put on her pants they seemed extremely tight, but they were brand new from Old Navy and the tag said 6-12 months. I had to roll them up 3 inches for her feet to stick out. I was hoping that they were ok. I even tried another pair of jeans that were also from Old Navy. This would be outfit #1.66667.
Hooray Old Navy! Nope no huzzahs this time. She was still cranky and uncomfortable. I took off her pants and immediately was greeted by an expulsion of gas and liquidy solids. Now the whole outfit was finished. So for the betterment of us both I got rid of the pants and gave her a much more comfortable elephant outfit to wear.
 |
| Outfit #2 |
 |
| Hooray for Bowel Circulation |
 |
| Expressing my true feelings about Old Navy |
Everything was great after that. But honestly Old Navy, do you expect infants to be anorexic? Seriously my 3 month old can't wear something that is supposed to be good up to a year, and don't give me any of that "Well look how big you are Dave" junk. That is a load of diaper filler. I think I'm done with Old Navy. I found the Spider-man shirt for her there. But otherwise they haven't been good to me over the years. Normally my pants and shorts from there only last a few months before the pockets rip out. Good Bye Old Navy. I won't miss you. With that I close my first poop story, and I can only hope that in the future my encounters with poo will be documented as wonderfully as Beth's.
Here is another great story of poopdom from Beth's blog. It also includes links to 3 other great fecal masterpieces.
ReplyDeletehttp://bethstecher.blogspot.com/2011/01/another-hannah-story-guess-what-it.html
Awww...I'm so glad to be able to entertain you with all my poop stories. We really need to thank Hannah for all of that since she is the subject in all of them. But this was pretty entertaining as well. And you are just getting started - my best stories happened after Hannah was 6 months old...you know, when the poop is more solid and smells 437 times worse.
ReplyDeleteOh, and Dave - it's "onesie."