Thursday, March 24, 2011
Thawing out
So after all the rain freezing and then 5 inches of snow yesterday it all went away again today. This morning was pretty cool though. It was still way too cold to be melting, but the sun was out when I took Odin out this morning. It sounded like there was running water everywhere but I couldn't see anything but ice. I went to the middle of the intersection and it sounded like the water was all around me. It turns out that it was the ice cracking as the sun started to thaw it out. There was so much ice everywhere cracking all at once that it sounded like I was next to river rapids. Pretty cool. Not too much else today. Chris borrowed the camera so I don't have any pictures but I assure you Sydney was very cute as always. We are watching the sweet sixteen and eating spaghetti casserole. I was cheering for San Diego State but one of their players just got a T for pushing over a Uconn player for no reason during a timeout. So now I think I'll cheer for Uconn. Since Texas is out I'm hoping for a Richmond/Marquette final. Here's hoping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment