Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stop! Manny Time!

Well the time is here.  Today I am starting my new job as a stay at home pops, or as Chris puts it a man nanny or a Manny.  My last day teaching and coaching was Wednesday.  So now I get to be home with Sydney.  This weekend we had family and friends over for Sydney's baptism.  We'll be getting the pictures for that soon.  Since Cherilyn went back to work last Thursday Nana Wicks was here to help out while we were both working.  Nana helped me to plan out a weekly menu, and she's been an extremely comfortable nap spot for Sydney as you'll see from the pictures.  I'm looking forward to being home with Sydney, and here are some pics from today.

Fun Times with Nana

The best nap spot in the entire G Unit

She loves being under the sea.  Especially when I sing the first line of the Little Mermaid song.....because I can't remember anything besides the first line of that song.

A huge smile for Daddy's first day as a Manny

Almost as comfy as Nana

Practicing my Manny shushing skills.

Showing off her cute new outfit.  We can only go shopping once a month now as per Momma's rule.  Only 5 more days until we can hit Carter's again!


Daddy is teaching her so much about facial expressions

1 comment:

  1. As the primary blogger in our house, I know the challenge of posting frequently. I commend your efforts and look forward to hearing more from your adventures with Sydney! She is so fortunate to have both a daddy and a mommy who know what it means to work on being a family.

    p.s. I share your weaknesses. Once upon a Child was my favorite in Milwaukee. In Fort Worth, it's Kid 2 Kid. God made second hand stores for people like us. -Kendi

    ReplyDelete