Howdy all. I had a bit of a relapse tonight. We are going to be visiting baby Leon and the Stechers this weekend in Iowa City. We went out to buy some gifts tonight because we'll be busy the other nights this week. And I need to say in my defense we were in no way unsuccessful in our mission to buy gifts. I will admit however that I had trouble keeping my eyes on the prize. I should have known I would have no chance at being successful in Carters. I was 29 days sober, but my addiction took over as soon as we walked through the doors. We were supposed to be looking for clothes for Leon, but I never left the girls section. Thankfully Cherilyn has plenty of willpower and found some great outfits for him. Then we went to Borders to get books. WOW that was fun. I am in trouble there too. Did you guys know how awesome pop up books can be. There was a DC comics pop up book that was mind blowingly elaborate. Batman was sticking up about a foot out of the book. There were also Star Wars and Marvel comics books too. Luckily I was distracted by nostalgia. After we found some books for gifts I grabbed up a few of my favorite books that I remember from when I was young. Here is Sydney with her new outfits and books. We'll show them off soon.
A couple of things:
ReplyDelete1) I'm jealous of your weekend plans
2) Callie has the same blue and green flowered number, we'll have to coordinate the babies sometime
3) You need to get serious help
Sincerely,
Kati
I love this. Laughed out loud. And I loved Alexander too! We bought it for Livi a couple months back. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
ReplyDelete