Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bingo and Michele and Garett

Last night we went to the Woodbury Middle School Bingo Night.  I hadn't played Bingo in at least 10 years probably more, but we went and hung out with Tad and Marge.  I just figured we would hang out and have a slim chance of winning some small prizes.  I was wrong.  I was immediately swept up into the frenzy of B14's and G53's that is Bingo.  I immediately bought 2 more boards, so I had 3 going at once.  BINGO!!  We were sitting in the back of the room so I got to run up to the stage getting high fives from all my adoring former students.  When the next game started I got it again but the prize was smashburger so I got to yell that.  SMASH BURGER!!!!  This time the high fives were noticeably absent and in fact there were a few boos from my former not so loving students.  We had a great time and if this is what Bingo is like then sign me up.  I don't need to wait for retirement and adult diapers.  I don't have any pictures of this but here is a random cute picture of Sydney.
BINGO!!!
Tonight Michele and Garett came over for dinner.  They weren't able to come over for the baptism party because of the blizzard on Sunday.  We had a nice dinner of Famous Dave's and their fabulous cornbread.  Mmmmm cornbread, ain't nothin wrong with that.  It was fun hanging out with them.  I think I'm allowed to say this now...They are also expecting in September.  Cherilyn got to share all her books with Michele and Garett and I hung out and talked about beer brewing and our aging sports careers.  It was a good time.  I don't think I had seen Garett for quite awhile.  Hopefully we'll be playing some racketball.....raquetball....I don't know how to spell it.  I missed out on the pictures again too so here are a few more random pictures. 



No comments:

Post a Comment