Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sydney's New Talents

Lately Sydney has been grabbing her feet whenever we are changing her diaper.  She loves grabbing her feet and eventually she puts her feet in her mouth.  She can't do this when she has her bulky diaper on, so as soon as the diaper comes off, up go the feet.  I would take a picture of this but Sydney is way too modest for such pictures.  Her other talent involves spurting, which you can see in the video.  She does this as she sleeps and it is hilarious hearing it through the monitor in the middle of the night.  Spurting has also led to her discovery that her tongue can stick out which is very cute.


Sleeping Spurter from Cherilyn Wicks on Vimeo.


Spurtin' With Mohma from Cherilyn Wicks on Vimeo.

Hopefully I fixed this I initially put up the same video twice

1 comment:

  1. I had nothing to do with spurting; in our Easter visit though, I helped her know how tasty toes can be

    ReplyDelete