![]() |
| What a handsome devil! |
Friday, May 27, 2011
Off to Seattle
Hopefully Sydney got all her crabbiness out today. She was extremely upset about something and nothing and everything all afternoon. I was rocking her for 30 minutes as she screamed. Finally when she fell asleep she slept only 2 minutes and then woke up like nothing happened. I'm hoping that she flies just as well to Seattle as she did to Nashville. We are going to visit Nate, which gives me the perfect opportunity to post my favorite picture of him.
Wow, that is something else. I still can't look at it without laughing. The new suitcases are packed up and we are ready to go for tomorrow. Looking forward to Seattle and seeing Nate again. I'll try to post while we are there, but meanwhile here are some pics from today before the epic meltdown.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment