Sydney turned 6 months old on Monday. Cherilyn also had the day off so we got to hang out all day. We got sushi for lunch, and made our plans for the day. Then headed home for some much needed afternoon napping. While Sydney and Cherilyn took a nap in the afternoon I went to the range for the first time this year so that Chris could tell me how awkward I look while swinging golf clubs. When I got home we went out to REI to get some things for our trip to visit Nate this weekend. Sydney enjoyed showing them off for everyone in the pictures. She's getting much better at rolling and sitting up. She rolled a full 360 the other day. Normally under the sea there are supports in the way so she has to throw her weight to flip over. I had her on a blanket and she tried to flip but there was no support to stop her so she kept going right back to her back. She was very confused.
My grandaughter will soon be writing her bokk (take off from Good Dog,Carl)called: My buddy Odin. In another vein, her papa was sure that he would go on all our trpis if he could sit adorably in the suitcase
ReplyDeleteBook. And Trips
ReplyDelete