Friday, May 27, 2011

What do you get when you combine Squash and Spurting?

 That picture should explain it all.  Sydney is getting much more enthusiastic about eating.  She sees the spoon coming and opens up wide for the coming feast.  Except today, every time I gave her a spoonful she would spurt.  Somehow though in that process she was still able to eat most of it.  There was definitely a significantly larger amount going in than coming back out.  Squash is her favorite or all the foods we have tried so far.  She must have been celebrating a fabulous lunch with her favorite past time of spurting.  I tried to take a video but it was very difficult to record and feed her at the same time.  When we were done the tray, her mouth, my hand, and a piece of mail on the ground 2 feet away were covered in squash.  Yet all I could do was laugh because it was just so cute.





No comments:

Post a Comment