Well Harold Camping must not have carried the remainder in his Apocalypse calculations because we are still here. Good thing too because the rapture would have happened right in the middle of Nick Schneider's graduation party. He just graduated from St. Kate's for Physical Therapy. We had a good time hanging out with Nick and Kathy and their families on the 21st. We also found out that they are expecting in late November, so double congratulations to them. I was a dummy and forgot the camera, but Sydney got to play with 2 other babies while we were at the party. Sydney seemed very active compared to the other two. That morning she learned how to squack, and demonstrated that a few times for everyone.
That morning I also brewed a Honey Amber Ale with Dave Rafferty one of the teachers at the middle school where I work. School is still going until June 10th so we should be able to enjoy it shortly after that. I did get a few pictures of Dave playing with Sydney.
What a flirt!
ReplyDeleteIs a squack somewhere between a squeal and a quack? Does splurting actor in? Congrats Nick + Kathy
ReplyDelete