We went to the storage unit to get all of our newborn and 3 month clothes. We have a multitude. So I am unable to binge the way I did before. I went to baby's r us today and limited myself to one outfit per girl. Then I happened by Carter's to be greeted by this sign.
Hmm hopefully it put the picture in the right spot. I'm doing this on the phone so I don't know if it worked. Normally seeing that sign means I could run through the store with reckless abandon. Pulling outfits off the racks willy nilly. But alas, no longer. Those days are behind me. Can anything replace the joy of an armfull of cute outfits. The answer is yes. Matching outfits. Pictures to follow, once I get home.
like, like
ReplyDeleteCarter's can sense you coming and know how to draw you in - they also know when Kylie was born.
ReplyDeleteThe matching thing is dangerous, I tell you. I'm having a very hard time resisting.
ReplyDelete