Friday, July 20, 2012

Bagels!

The other day we went to Target.  Lately when we go out to the store she has learned that she can stand up even when she is strapped in.  So she does this anytime I stop to get something off the shelf, and sometimes also while we are still moving.  Sydney saw bagels on the shelf, and started yelling Bagel over and over again.  I gave her the bagels to hold hoping that this would distract her and I could shop successfully for at least a minute without having to stop and sit her back down.  I found some bread and when I turned to look back at her she was ripping the plastic with her teeth trying to bite the bagels.  I gave her one and this calmed her down for the rest of the trip.  Hopefully we will need bagels often or we might end up with a stockpile.




No comments:

Post a Comment