Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas

We are very happy to be in a new house where we can spread out and have space.  I have never really felt like decorating for Christmas until this year.  We put up lights outside and we got a tree and stockings.  Sydney loved every bit of it.  Especially when we got the stockings.  She was at daycare when they were delivered.  I put them up on the mantle, and when she came home and saw them she lit up.  "Santa brought Stockings!!!!  Look Look Look!!!"  For the next few days she would take down the stockings every few minutes to show everyone their stockings.  We had our Christmas before we went out of town.  Sydney was almost as excited as when the stockings showed up, and Kylie was very tired but happy.


















2 comments:

  1. wow, you really decorated that big tree! The stockings are exciting too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that they got fruit in their stockings, good pictures

    ReplyDelete