Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Blogsplosion
This is my 8th post today. I posted 7 times and it just felt like I needed an 8th. I didn't post at all for most of November and all of December. I feel that after the accident I never really got a foothold back on normalcy. I was doing a lot of the same things but I didn't feel in control. I was coaching and taking care of the girls, but I wasn't able to take care of myself the way that I should. So I'm not coaching the boys season like I usually do so that I can try to get control of things so that it doesn't seem like I'm living a day at a time anymore. In addition to working out, and getting other chores done more often, I will be attempting to blog daily again. Obviously I've had a stockpile of a few things to blog about. So here with number 8 are a bunch of pictures from the last month
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















Gamma's loving it
ReplyDeleteGamma's ready for more, please
ReplyDelete