We started out the session with Nik testing the light. He told me to stand over there so he could take some test shots. I am decided to practice my dramatic beard flourish.
We started out trying to take some family pictures with the girls in their matching outfits. Sydney was not very cooperative.
We decided to try and cheer her up by playing cat and mouse. She likes chasing and being chased.
Except for the moment when this previous picture was taken.
So Nik directed Cherilyn to walk towards the camera while I stayed back with Kylie. I attempted to make the pictures more interesting.
For some reason Cherilyn doesn't like the above picture.
In this progression the chase finally cheers her up.
Then Sydney became interested in the flowers
Now that she was in a better mood we enticed Sydney back for another family picture if she could hold Kylie.
Now for Kylie's Solo set
Well done as always Mr. Wachter





































































No comments:
Post a Comment