Tuesday, June 12, 2012

What did she say?

I love when kids say words that are completely innocent, but sound like cuss words.  Cherilyn tells me the story about Dan when he was younger attempting to say fire truck.  It came out more like "Fire (For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge)".  Sydney was trying to get into her red buggy just now.  Of course she was also trying to squeeze in with 2 dolls and a soccer ball.  This made it very difficult for her to get in and close the door. I'm pretty sure she was trying to say "I'm stuck", but it sounded like "Oh (Rooster)!"  I think I scared her when I started laughing really hard. 

It has been amazing how much her vocabulary grows everyday.  She has a set of stackable boxes now.  She loves to knock them over and she has learned to say "Fall Down".  She says her pacifier fell down out of the crib.  Her food fell down off the table.  She's transitioning phrases to other situations correctly.  She has also this week started to want to walk downstairs facing forwards.  Which is fine with me because it is the only time that she will let me hold her hand as we walk.  I know I've said this before but I'm going to try to post more regularly than once a month.  Here are some pictures of Sydney trying on my socks yesterday.









1 comment:

  1. and I suppose the last picture is her showing you a booger?

    ReplyDelete