Wednesday, March 14, 2012
The Chills of Winter
The temperatures have been delightfully un-Minnesota recently. This weekend the temperature was in the 60's. So for the first time we took Sydney out to the playground in our neighborhood. She had a lot of fun watching a group of kids playing a game called sandman. Which as far as I could tell was a lot like Marco Polo in the swimming pool. She also really enjoyed going down the slide. She was able to go down the slide with out one of us holding her on the way down. We've found that she has very good balance. Or at least better balance that we expect. I've stopped jumping up everytime she seems to shift when she's on the edge of the couch. She looks like she crawls along the edge, but I've learned that she knows where that edge is and how to avoid it. I was lacking in my duties as a father in that I forgot the camera at the playground. Next time I will be sure to document the occasion. On the way home she wanted to run alongside us rather than ride in the stroller. She ran 4 of the 6 blocks home before she decided that she would rather sit. I was very impressed. She's very stubborn when she wants to do something. Unlike her outgoing personality, I am able pinpoint where she gets her stubborn mindset.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
got pictures?
ReplyDelete