I had been fighting against a haircut for at least 5 months now. It probably would have happened sooner but I got some sympathy from the accident. Finally Cherilyn wouldn't accept my excuses any longer. We took Sydney to get a haircut on Thursday. She did really well while we were there. The baby hair styling professional put on an episode of Elmo, and before I knew it Sydney was done and no longer had hair in her eyes. As long as we only have to do this once a year I think I'll be ok.
Also I nearly forgot that Tuesday was doctor day. I had what will hopefully be my last visit to the doctor for a long while. My holes have finally healed up. So now I can concentrate on trying to improve my strength. Hopefully I'll be able to do a sit up in a month or two. Sydney also had her 12 month checkup. I think I blocked this out because she had to have 6 shots. She did well with the shots, and she is 23.13 lbs, 31.2 in, and her head is 44.5 cm. That is 75th % in weight, 99th % in height, and 50th % in head circumference. We didn't take pictures at the doctor, but here are the haircut pics.
same snowsuit that Kylie wore to Sydney's first dentist appointment
ReplyDelete