I'd like to preface this by saying that it has been very hot and humid for the last few days. Sunday at our softball game I had sweat through my shirt about 30 seconds after getting out of the car. However our team is no longer winless. We pulled a victory out of the humid air.
So then on Monday with the weather slightly hotter and just as humid Sydney and I set out for Target Field so she could see her first Major League game. Thankfully we had a spot in the shade for the whole game. Cherilyn got off work at noon so she came to the game later in the 4th inning. We had a great time cheering for the Twins and meeting other fans. She was happy throughout the whole game until the 9th inning. I attribute her crankiness to the fact that the Twins were getting spanked and the closer gave up a homerun in the final inning. Thanks Ann for the tickets. We had a great time.
Ragbrai is fast approaching. I've been getting out on the bike in the mornings. We are looking forward to a fun week going across Iowa. Nana is coming up tomorrow to switch cars with us, and of course to see Sydney.
No comments:
Post a Comment